Wednesday 28 May 2014

The Originals (Part 2)

Sorry for not posting this sooner. I've had some things going on with school. Exams and things like that. Anyway, this is the second part of my original drawings that I found. There's not a lot left to see.


He he. This is an old comic I made. The idea came from my brother and I drew it. If you can't tell what's happening, the two police cars drive towards the monster, and come back all busted and broken. That's it.


I had developed an Idea of a robot with a multitask weapon, a bit before I made a similar gun on the spider-robot-boss in part 1. It could retract the sword, rotate to show the gun part of the weapon, and then start shooting. I named this robot something like the "Iron heart guard" or "Iron Juggernaut" or something like that.

That robot head at the top doesn't have any back story. The five characters at the bottom of the page are the important part. I made up these guys when I was about nine to eleven years old. The skull face guy is the leader of the group. The ghost and the cyborg are his members. The thought bubble was born when the skull guy made an evil plan so diabolical, that the thought bubble turned alive! Oh, these characters are supposed to be part of a group called E.V.I.L. (Evil Villain's International Lair). The, um, green guy with the six arms is and isn't a member. He just pops up randomly in the strangest and least expected places, flailing his arms about and saying "HRMINAMRMNIMRRRRR." There used to be a Frankenstein character in the group, but I took him out for a reason that I can't remember.



I had made up another character called Henry in the comic series "Henry and Others." Henry is the guy on tied to the post in the comic. I don't know how he ends up in situations like these, I just know that he never talks (except occasionally for his "Boogily" scream), and that he always manages to escape the danger.



I did a lot of stuff like this when I had a six-color mechanical pen. Before some random kid took it when I dropped it and smashed it on the ground. But anyway, I had these spaceships set into groups: Aliens (Red), Space Marines (Blue), Stealth (Black and Invisible White), and Bounty Hunters (Green). Aliens beat Stealth, Stealth beats Space Marines, and Space Marines beat Aliens. Bounty Hunters can be good against any type, depending on the ship.

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely be able to put up another post this Saturday or Sunday, the only problem is that I don't know what to post about. I'm running out of drawings!
    I have been working on recreations of my original drawings, so we'll see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete